Pet food is a plant or animal product such as meat which are used to feed pet animals. Pet Food Ingredients market includes fruits and vegetable, animal products and derivatives, grains and oilseeds, vitamins and minerals. Pet food ingredients are rich source of calcium, fiber, protein, carbohydrates and other micronutrients. It also constitutes of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids which are essential for animal metabolism and digestion. Pet food manufacturers use various types of ingredients for pet feeding in order to provide a complete whole diet to the pets.
Pet food ingredients market can be segmented by product type such as – Vegetables and fruits, Animal derivatives, Cereal grains and oils, Vitamins and minerals and Feed Additive and supplements. Moreover pet food ingredients market can be segmented into pet type such as – Dog, Cat, Rabbit, Birds, Rodents and Others. The Pet Food Ingredients market can also be segmented geographically as- North America, APAC, Europe and Rest of the World (RoW) regions.
Currently pet food industry is growing rapidly and thus rising demand of high-quality diets by pet owners is driving the global pet food ingredients market. Moreover rise in number of pet population also one of the growth drivers. Potential of infection and disease transmitted from pet animals is one of the major restraining factors. Rise in disposable income in developing economies is creating customers perception and purchasing decision towards pet animals.
Animal derivatives segment dominates the pet food ingredients market, while U.S. is the largest market. The Global Pet food ingredients Market is expected to show a substantial growth with a single digit in CAGR from 2013 to 2019.
Some of the key players of the pet food ingredients market are: Marc Inc., Colgate-Palmolive Co., Nestle S.A., Procter & Gamble Co., Agrolimen SA and Nutriara Alimentos Ltda.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.