Organ transplantation is the process of transplant of an organ from one body to another or from donor site to another recipient site for the purpose of replacing the damaged or absent organ. Organ transplantation is the last therapeutic option for the treatment in the final stage of organ failure. Organs that can be transplanted are heart, kidney, liver, lungs, pancreas, intestine, and thymus. Tissues that can be transplanted include bones, tendons, cornea, skin, heart valves, nerves and veins.
Organ and tissue transplantation is a rapidly growing field due to increasing prevalence of organ and tissue failure diseases. Better harvesting and procurement techniques, vastly improved immunosuppression regimens, advance tissue matching and effective anti-infective regimens are also supporting the growth of organ and tissue transplantation market. Lack of artificial organs and organ donors pose a major challenge for the industry. However, increasing investments on research and development are expected to bring better opportunities for the market.
The market of organ and tissue replacement can be divided in to various parts, such as tissue typing technology, solid organ procurement and preservation, tissue products, immunosuppressant, post translational monitoring of tissue and organ and alternative devices and technologies. Tissue typing technologies include panel typing reactive and sequence typing. Solid organ procurement and preservation comprises organ procurement in different regions of the world, such as the U.S., EU, Japan and China. Tissue products segments include various transplant products, such as heart valve, stem cells and bone matrix products. Alternative devices and technologies include devices for corneal, intestinal and pancreas transplantation.
Some of the major players in the market of organ and tissue transplantation are Abbott, Arthrex, Bristol-Myers, Biomet, Celera, Centacor and Novartis.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments