Neurovascular intervention is referred to prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of vascular disorders of the central nervous system with minimal invasive procedures or technologies. Neurovascular disorders are normally treated through micro catheters or by emolization or recanalization of the abnormal vessels.
Neurovascular intervention market is segmented on following basis:
- Endovascular cerebral aneurysm
- Acute ischemic stroke
- Chronic ischemic stroke
- Intracranial atherosclerotic disease
- Neurovascular embolic coils
- DNeurovascular liquid embolism
- Intracranial stents & flow diverting devices
- Neurovascular thrombectomy devices
- Carotid stents & embolic protection devices
North America dominates the global neurovascular intervention market and is followed by Europe owing to increase in aging and obese population in these regions. Emerging economies of India, China and Japan in the Asia-Pacific region and Latin American countries such as Brazil, Argentina and Chile are expected to grow at a higher growth rate due to rise in gross domestic product (GDP) and increase in purchasing capabilities of healthcare institutions in these regions.
One of the major factors contributing to the growth of this market is the huge patient pool suffering from various neurological disorders. Other major factors driving the market for neurovascular intervention devices include advancement in device and treatment technology, high incidences of ischemic and hemorrhagic strokes, increasing demand for surgical procedures with minimal invasion, market consolidation and innovative initiatives taken up by leading market players. However, major challenge to the growth of this market is high cost involved in neurovascular intervention treatment.
Some of the key players contributing in neurovascular intervention market include Abbott Laboratories, Bayer AG, Boston Scientific Corporation, Cardiatis, S.A., Chestnut Medical Technologies, Inc., Covidien PLC, Flexible Stenting Solutions, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, ITGI Medical Ltd., NeuroVasx, Inc., Penumbra, Inc., Phenox GmbH, Sequent Medical, Inc., Stryker Corporation, and Terumo Corporation.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments