Demand for power generation has grown immensely with tremendous growth in the world population and the consequent need to fulfill the ever-increasing demands. Fossil fuels are proving insufficient in meeting the increasing demand for energy and hence there is a need to look out for substitute energy resources. Natural gas is the best alternative that can be used for generation of electricity. The natural gas-fired electricity generation market is growing rapidly as it offers a number of advantages over other fossil fuels. Use of gas-fired power generation technology is enhancing the reliability of power supply and serving as an important step towards achieving a sustainable global energy future.
The growing use of natural gas for power generation is a feasible option that is easing the environmental pressure by replacing coal. Falling gas prices due to the discovery of a large amount of unconventional gas resources are helping the gas market to regain competitiveness as a cleaner and efficient resource for power generation.
Based on Technology
- Gas-fired steam turbine plants
- Gas reciprocating engines
- Gas turbines
- Combined cycle
- Gas turbine cogeneration
This research report analyzes this market based on its market segments and important geographies. The regions covered under this report are:
- North America
- Rest of the World
The report includes a comprehensive analysis of current market trends, industry growth drivers, factors affecting market growth, industry structure, and market projections for the near future. It also provides an analysis of the recent technological advancements in this industry, Porter’s five force model analysis, and complete company profiles of the top market players. This research report includes a review of the micro and macro factors significant with respect to the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Some of the key players in this market are Danfoss Heat Pumps, DeLonghi-Climaveneta, Earth Energy Limited, Geothermal International Ltd (GI), Global Energy Systems and Technology, ICS Heat Pump Technology, Ideal Boilers, Keston Boilers, Mitsubishi Electric, NIBE, TEV Limited, Transen Sustainable Energy Systems Limited, Viessmann, and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This research report helps in making informed business decisions based on the in-depth analysis of market trends and major industry segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of the major industry segments
- It provides a technological growth map over time and explains its impact on the market
- It provides a complete outlook of the market and its future
- It provides a pin-point analysis of the changing competition dynamics to help stay ahead of competitors
- It provides a forward-looking perspective on the major factors driving and restraining market growth
- It helps in understanding the competitive environment and key product segments
- It provides information about innovative products development and helps to stay updated with technological changes in the market