Nanoscience or nanotechnology is the study of management of materials at molecular or atomic scale on different applications. The market for nanoparticles in drug technology holds prime share in the global pharmaceuticals market. Applications of nanotechnology can be classified into nanomedicine, chemicals and cosmetics, materials, food technology, energy, military, electronics, agriculture and others.
Use of nanoparticles in pharmaceutical technology is mainly driven by growth in demand for personalized medicine. This market is classified according to applications such as biotechnology, drug development, and drug delivery. The biotechnology market is further classified according to the use of nanoparticles in fields such as research and development, cellular repair, stem cell research, in vitro imaging, biosensors among many others. The major areas in drug development and drug formulation where nanoparticles are substantially used are bioseparation, drug analysis, analysis and removal of toxins, incorporation of insoluble drugs, DNA nanoparticle development, screening of drug candidates and others.
This market is at present experiencing large scale patent acquisition, collaborations and mergers. The U.S. is viewed as the largest market for use of nanoparticles in pharma technology. The major geographical markets for nanoparticles in this technology are North America, Asia Pacific, Europe and Rest of the World.
Some of the market players in this industry are Astrazeneca Pharmaceuticals, PLC, Abraxis Biosciences, Inc., Novartis International AG, GE Global Research, Nano Interface Technology, Inc., Amag Pharmaceuticals Inc. and some others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends.
Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments