Multiple myeloma is a form of plasma cancer that develops in the bone marrow. It is the second most prevalent blood cancer type in the U.S. In 2011, the global multiple myeloma drugs market was calculated at USD 3.2 billion. The market will be driven by factors such as rising incidences of plasma cancer, and lifestyle habits. Increasing market penetration of cancer drugs, especially Revlimid, and their combination with emerging therapies will also act as growth drivers for the market. The economic development in the Latin American and Asia-Pacific regions will support the market’s future growth. The competitors in the market conduct extensive research and development to develop new and advanced multiple myeloma drugs. This has resulted in the presence of an extensive list of drugs in their pipelines, which will also serve the market by providing future growth opportunities.
The market can be categorized on the basis of products by major manufacturers such as Thalomid by Celgene Corporation, Doxil by Johnson and Johnson, Revlimid by Celgene Corporation, and Velcade by Johnson & Johnson. The market is segmented on the basis of geography into the North American, Asia-Pacific, European and Rest of the World (RoW) regions.
Some of the major companies in this market are Celgene Corporation, Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer, Novartis, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Onyx Pharmaceuticals and others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments