Major drivers of the mobile security market are antivirus, e-mail spam blocking, and malware removal. Technological development in mobile security software and substantial research in this industry are contributing to the growth of this market.
Today mobile phones are used as multipurpose devices, their exposure to various online and offline threats have increased significantly thus the need of MSS is rising day by day. This market is expected to witness tremendous growth in the coming years with the increasing number of mobile users and increasing awareness for mobile security.
General lack of awareness about mobile vulnerability and increase in mobile malware is driving the emerging yet dynamic market of mobile security products. This market is mainly driven by business concerns for protecting corporate assets and information, and being vulnerable to various threats prevailing in the market.
Mobile Security Software Market Segmentation
- Mobile Identity Management
- Mobile Data Security
- Mobile Security as a Service
- Mobile Device Security
- Mobile Virtual Private Networks
- Mobile Device Management
Segmentation Based on Application
- E-mail Spam Blocking
- Malware Removal
This research report analyzes the mobile security software market on the basis of its market segments and major geographies. It includes a complete analysis of the current market trends, industry growth drivers, restraints, market structure, and market projections for the coming years. The report also includes an analysis of the recent technological developments in the mobile security software industry, Porter’s five force model analysis, and detailed company profiles of the top industry players. It provides a review of the micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants.
The major geographies analyzed under this research study are North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
The key players dominating the mobile security software industry are NetQin Mobile Inc., Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd., Kingsoft Office Software Co. Ltd., Kaspersky Lab ZAO, McAfee, Trend Micro Mobile Security, Symantec, F-Secure, Mobile Active Defense, Echoworx, Fixmo, Odyssey Software, Fiberlink, and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This research report provides a complete analysis of the industry growth drivers and restraints
- It helps to clearly understand the key product segments, changing competition dynamics and helps to stay ahead in the competition
- It provides a technological growth map over time and explains its impact on the market
- It helps to make informed business decisions based on an in-depth analysis of market
- It helps to know about innovative products development and to remain updated with technological changes in the market
- It provides a seven-year market forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps to understand the competitive environment, leading market players and their strategies