The microwave packaging market is expected to witness stupendous growth fueled by consumer demand for foods offering ease of preparation and portability for on-the-go eating. Other important factors driving the microwave packaging market are improvements in packaging structure that allow food to be heated in the package itself and served instantly and innovations that overcome limitations of microwave ovens like browning and crisping.
Freshly prepared food application segment is expected to witness the highest gains depending on its convenience and perception of higher quality compared to frozen and canned food. Frozen food will grow in demand driven by the growing interest of people in various ethnic cuisines and steam-cooked vegetables.
Segmentation Based on Product
- Folding Cartons
- Cups, Tubs, and Bowls
- Bags and Pouches
- Segmentation Based on Application
- Fresh Prepared Foods
- Frozen Foods
- Shelf Stable Meals
This research report on the microwave packaging industry analyzes different market segments and four major geographies, viz. – North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and the Rest of the World.
The report provides a complete analysis of the current market trends, industry growth drivers, restraints, and market projections for the coming years. It also includes an analysis of the recent technological developments, Porter’s five force analysis, and complete industry profiles of the top market players. It includes a review of the micro and macro factors significant for the existing market players and new entrants.
The major players in this market are American Packaging Corporation, Rock-Tenn Company, Associated Packaging Technologies, Inc., Amcor Limited, Bemis Company, Inc., Berry Plastics Corporation, Ampac Packaging, LLC, Graphic Packaging Holding Company, Mullinix Packages, Inc., Packaging Concepts Inc., Printpack Inc., Fold-Pak, Rexam Plc, Sealed Air Corporation, Silgan Holdings, Sonoco Products Company, Huhtamaki Oyj, Scholle Vacumet, and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This research report provides an overview of the market forces responsible for driving and limiting market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time and explains its impact on the market
- It helps to make informed business decisions based on an in-depth analysis of the market
- It provides a seven year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps to understand competitive environment, leading market players, and their strategies, and helps to stay ahead of the competition