Men’s health therapeutics are used for males to treat and correct the diseases and disorders specific to androgens. Such therapeutics have garnered attention in recent times because of the health problems as a result of changes in hormones level.A rise in average age of men is observed globally which further results into increase in number of males with declined testosterone levels. The declined level of this hormone is major cause of men health issues and therefore, the global market for men’s health therapeutics is expected to grow with the increasing life expectancy and aging population worldwide.
The global men’s health therapeutics market can be segmented into various therapies for erectile dysfunction, male hypogonadism, premature ejaculation (PE) and prostate cancer. According to the Journal of the American Medical Association, androgen replacement therapy has increased in the last decade. The introduction of gel formulations for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) has helped this market to grow healthily. The global men’s health therapeutics market is expected to witness significantly high growth in the coming years owing to men’s health issues related to infertility and prostate cancer.
Geographically, the global men’s health therapeutics market is segmented into four major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia- Pacific and Rest of the World.North America is the biggest market for these drugs owing to aging baby boomer population, increased life expectancy and high degree of awareness among people. Asia-Pacific is expected to impact men’s therapeutic market significantly with double-digit growth rate due to incidences of ‘low fertility’ in the several countries such as South Korea, Singapore, Japan, and Indonesia. These countries have fertility rate far below 1.5 while the United States has fertility rate of 2.1 births per woman.
Some of the players in the global men’s therapeutics market include ASKA Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd, Access Pharmaceuticals, Inc., CordexPharma, Inc., Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Pantarhei Bioscience BV, Trophogen, Inc., and ZydusCadila Healthcare Ltd.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments