The global medical disposables market has grown at a tremendous rate in the past few years, and this trend is expected to continue owing to the increase in world population. As the population continues to grow, there is an increasing demand for healthcare services, thus resulting in the growth of this industry. China is the world’s most populated country and hence, the base for this market. India is the second most populated country and it is estimated that the population of India will surpass China by 2020. Many new entrants are emerging in the market owing to the extensive growth opportunities offered by the medical disposables industry in the developing economies. Needles and syringes are the fastest growing segment of this industry. Other segments like disposable gloves, surgical gowns, and shoe covers are also showing significant growth.
Currently, the U.S. is the largest market for medical disposables followed by Europe and the Asia-Pacific. Germany is the largest market in the European region; UK is also one of the prominent markets for disposable medical devices. Improving market trends and developments in technology are showing positive signs for the syringes market. Out of the two major categories – pre-filled syringes and bulk syringes, demand for pre-filled syringes is growing rapidly and serving as the major market driver. Contract manufacturers are playing a significant role in this industry as their specialization in a particular area is helping in minimizing the overall product cost and enhancing the quality of the product. Aging population and increasing expenditure on healthcare are some important factors driving the growth of this industry.
- Conventional Syringes with Needles
- Prefilled Syringes
- Disposable Medical Catheters
- Wound Care Products
- Isolation Gowns
- Surgical Drapes
- Medical Gloves
- Adult Incontinence Products
- Blood Glucose Test Strips
- Lancing Devices
- Procedure Kits and Trays
- Disposable Contact Lenses
This research report analyzes this market based on its market segments and medical geographies. This report provides complete analysis of current market trends, industry growth drivers, factors affecting market growth, industry structure, and market projections for the coming years.
This report also provides an analysis of the technological developments in the industry, Porter’s five force model analysis, and complete company profiles of the top market players. It includes a review of the micro and macro factors significant with respect to the existing market players and new entrants.
The major geographies covered under this report analysis are North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and the Rest of the World.
Some of the key players dominating this market are 3M Healthcare, Abbott, Ahlstrom Corporation, Alcon Laboratories Inc., Ansell Healthcare Products LLC, Alpha Pro Tech Ltd., Baxter International, B. Braun, Becton, Dickenson & Company, Boston Scientific Corporation, Cardinal Health Inc., C.R. Bard Inc., Covidien Ltd., Johnson & Johnson, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Medtronics, and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This research report provides an overview of the major market forces driving and restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over a period of time and explains its impact on the industry
- It helps in making informed business decisions by making in-depth analysis of the market
- It provides comprehensive analysis of major competitors and their strategies
- It helps to clearly understand competitive environment and to keep ahead of the competition
- It provides up-to-date analysis of latest trends and technological improvements in the market
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of the major industry segments