Rising obesity figures and lesser time available for preparing whole meals are some of the major reasons contributing to the growth of the meal replacement products market.
This industry remained unaffected during the economic recession as the products available are much cheaper than equivalent weight loss services and related methods. Despite increase in competition from weight loss services industry and recovery of world economy, revenue growth of the meal replacement market remains stable due to higher disposable incomes and rising health consciousness.
Attracted by the strong consumer demand for weight loss and nutrition products, many new players are making their way into the meal replacement products market, thereby creating strong competition for the existing players.
The market is segmented based on products as follows:
- Ready to drink shakes
- Edible bars
- Powdered products
This research report analyzes the meal replacement products industry on the basis of its market segments and major geographies. It is a comprehensive study of the current market trends, market growth drivers, restraints, and market projections. This report also includes an analysis of recent technological developments, Porter’s five force analysis, and detailed company profiles of top industry players. It includes a review of the micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants.
Major geographies analyzed under this report are:
- North America
- Rest of the World
The major players in the meal replacement products industry are Unilever, Abbott Laboratories, Impulse and Indulgence Products, Nutrition/Staples, Meal Solutions, Campbell Foodservice Co., Chiquita Brands Inc., Conagra Foods Inc., Dole Food Co. Inc., Frito-Lay Co., General Mills Inc., Heinz Foodservice, Hormel Foods Corp, Jm Smucker Co., Kraft Foods Inc., Nestle USA Inc., Sara Lee Foodservice, Schwan Food Co., Weston Foods, and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This research report provides an overview of the market forces driving and restraining market growth
- It helps in understanding changing competition dynamics to stay ahead in the competition
- It provides an up-to-date analysis of the latest trends in the market
- It provides a seven year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It provides a pin-point analysis of the leading market players and their strategies
- It helps to make informed business decisions by making an in-depth analysis of the market