Immunoassays are useful in detecting the antigen or antibody levels in variety of illnesses. Gene probes discover the DNA makeup of micro organisms that cause infection and gene structure of cellular mutations involved in diseases like cancer, diabetes, coronary disease, among others. Molecular diagnostics is an upcoming science that studies cellular biomarkers related to gene expression and also develops assays to serve companion diagnostic tests to allow physicians provide better treatment for disease.
The segment of diagnostic industry using immunoassays, gene probes, and molecular diagnostics is developing rapidly due to scientific developments of these systems in the past few years. This industry is undergoing significant changes driven by the ongoing progress in the field of biotechnology and medicines. Initiatives in research and developments in this field are leading to the development of new products with improved performance along with improvements in the efficiency of existing immunoassay products. All these factors are directly impacting the demand, consumption, and future growth of labeling and immune agents, molecular diagnostics, and gene probes market.
Based on Type
- Antibodies and Antigens
- Cellular Compounds
- Nucleic Acids DNA, RNA
This research report on “Labeling and Linkage Agents for Immunoassays and Gene Probes” analyzes this market depending on its market segments and major geographies. This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Current market trends
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
The report also provides analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model, and complete company profiles of top industry players. It includes review of micro and macro factors significant with respect to existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Some of the key players dominating this market are Abbott Laboratories, Affymetrix, Biomerieux, Bio-Rad Laboratories, GE Healthcare Life Sciences, Genentech Inc., Gen-Probe Incorporated, Life Technologies, Millipore Corporation, Qiagen Inc., Roche Diagnostics, Sigma Aldrich USA, Thermo Fisher Life Sciences, and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- The report provides complete analysis of major competitors and their strategies
- This research report provides forward looking perspectives on major market forces driving and restraining market growth
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of the market and by making in-depth analysis of industry trends
- It provides clear understanding of key product segments and competitive environments
- The report provides pin-point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- The report provides technological growth map over time and explains its impact on the industry
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major industry segments.