An intelligent network has become one of the most critical technologies in the information industry because of its promising features like efficient network resource utilization, quick service deployment, vendor independence through standardization, and the separation of intelligence and switching functionality. An intelligent network is required for making networking smoother and for providing a reliable and flexible path for databases. It deals with the latest and new researches and the policies of telecommunication services. These networks are designed to satisfy many purposes such as for avoiding the use of line switching, for centralizing the whole system, and to provide new services to customers.
The market can be segmented on the basis of applications into freephone service market, personal service market, virtual private network service market, alternative automatic billing service market, and premium rate services market. The intelligent network market is a multibillion dollar one and is expected to show a substantial growth with a single digit CAGR over the period 2013-2019.
One of the key drivers of the market includes digitalization and change of line switching. It helps in increasing the competition in the market by arranging or producing new services, it enhances the evolution and development of new services for the customers or users; it is able to manage the creations or the inventions of new telecom standards and also enables the operating staff to manage various types of services of a particular module. The market has various opportunities and offers music on demand, video links that can display complex images over a long distance. In addition, it facilitates interactive home shopping, and offers internet on a TV. Some of the factors restraining the market include large expenses for installation and difficult configuration because it is created with the help of small pieces of hardware.
Some of the key players in this market are EADS, Raytheon, Alcatel-Lucent, Thales, Huawei, Harris, and Fujitsu. These players have created remarkable portfolios for intelligent network applications and services.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments