The technological advancement and increase in factory automation has created a need for human machine interface (HMI) and this is the major factor driving the growth of the human machine interface market. Moreover, the growth of metal and mining, automotive, aviation, and packaging industries has paved the way for discrete applications to grow at a faster rate.
On the other hand, some other factors driving the growth of the HMI market are the rapidly growing software services market, demand for enhanced efficiency, and the need for data security in various industries.
HMI devices with secured remote access will be a key advantage for the players of this market. Among the different HMI segments, interface software is expected to grow at a higher rate compared to industrial PCs and display terminals and the reason for this is the growing software services in industrial sectors.
However, among the application segments, the discrete segment is likely to grow at a higher rate compared to the process segment. HMI will experience high growth in application segments such as healthcare, automotive, food and beverage, and metal and mining.
Among all the geographies of the world, Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a rapid rate compared to the other regions of the world due to the fast growing economy of the region and increased importance of automation industries. RoW is also expected to witness high growth due to an increase in the number of automation industries in this region.
Some of the major players in the HMI market are American Industrial Systems Inc. (U.S.), ABB (Switzerland), Emerson Electric Co. (U.S.), General Electric (U.S.), Omron Corporation (Japan), Siemens AG (Germany), Yokogawa Electric Corporation (Japan), Honeywell International (U.S.), Bosch Rexroth AG (Germany), Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan), Invensys plc (U.K.), Rockwell Automation, Inc. (U.S.), and Schneider Electric (France).
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments