Haptic technology is mechanical simulation used to create the sense of touch in computer and other electronic devices by using different forces, motion, and vibration. The haptic and touch screen technology market observed significant growth in the last few years with growing application in Smartphone devices, navigation devices, portable gaming devices, digital cameras, media players, tablet computers, and e-readers.
The global haptic and touch technology market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11% from 2012 to 2018. North America represents the largest region for the haptic market followed by Asia-Pacific. Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing regional market and the majority of the growth is expected from emerging countries including India and China.
The growing need for product differentiation and increasing implementation of touch screen technology in different consumer electronic goods such as in mobile devices, digital cameras, and other devices acts as the primary driver for this market.
The growing need for driver and passenger safety in vehicles is also accelerating the growth of the global automotive haptic market. Developing haptic and touch technology to improve the efficiency of medical simulations for invasive procedure represents a good opportunity for manufacturers. However, high cost and rapidly changing technology might be a challenge for the growth of this market.
Based on applications, the global market for haptic and touch technology is segmented into telecommunication applications, personal computers, video games, mobile devices, virtual reality devices, automotive applications, and medical application.
Technologically, the global haptic and touch screen technology market is segmented into information and technology applications, resistive, capacitive, and surface acoustic wave segments. The haptic and touch technology market is geographically segmented into Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW).
Some of the key haptic and touch screen technology players include Immersion Corp, Apple Inc. Panasonic Corp, Fujitsu Ltd and some others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.