Construction chemicals are the chemicals that are added in specific formulations with the cement or concrete during construction to meet the functional, aesthetic, or design requirements of any infrastructure. Green chemicals are the chemicals that do not contain the components that are harmful to human health or environment. Green chemicals are increasingly preferred in construction industry now-a-days due to their numerous benefits such as strength, increased durability, color, chemical resistance, minimum use of water and cement, ability to withstand climatic changes, and protection from natural factors such as fire and heat among others. These are widely used in the construction of residential, industrial, commercial, and other infrastructure projects.
Green chemicals can be categorized into three major types as
- Concrete admixtures
- Adhesives and sealants
- Flame retardants
Rise in the infrastructure developments across the globe due to urbanization is in full swing. Large scale investments in public and private sectors are driving the demand for the chemical and materials required in construction. Governments are undertaking large scale projects such as construction of road lines, highways, and public infrastructure projects. Contractors and builders are considerably cutting down on under construction time by making use of new chemical technologies and construction aids. This is leading to the reduction in construction expenditure and improvement in the quality of work. Although, green chemical technologies are currently used in large scale infrastructure developments such as highways and bridges, they are increasingly accepted for use in residential applications. It is expected that concrete admixtures will be used in the construction of smaller infrastructures too in near future.
Some of the major players in the green chemicals and materials manufacturing include Holcim Ltd, Lafarge, USG Corporation, Kingspan Group Plc, BASF, Bayer Material Science AG, Anderson Corporation, CENTRIA, SAGE Electrochromics Inc., Skanska, Balfour Beatty Plc, Stockland, HOCHTIEF, and others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on differenat factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments