Gasoline naphtha crude MTBE market is in growing demand in developing economies as these countries are focusing on economic development rather than environmental pollution. Asian market offers enormous growth opportunities for the MTBE industry.
Gasoline-naphtha-crude-MTBE market is expected to witness an increase in MTBE consumption in the coming years in the Asian market. MTBE (methyl tertiary butyl ether) is a flammable, volatile, and colorless liquid sparingly soluble in water and has minty odor of diethyl ether that adds unpleasant taste. MTBE is a gasoline additive that is used as oxygenate to raise octane number. It is most exclusively used as fuel component in fuel for gasoline engines to raise the oxygen content of gasoline.
Harmful environmental impact of MTBE and subsequent ban on its usage in developed economies are some of the major challenges faced by methyl tertiary butyl ether (MTBE) industry which is leading to an overall reduction in consumption of MTBE across the globe. Most countries are transitioning towards ethanol as an alternative fuel that offers a number of advantages over MTBE. Despite of reduced use of MTBE in US market, worldwide production has been constant owing to growth in Asian market.
Segmentation Based on Application
- Engineering and Construction
- Exploration and Production
- Gas and Power
- Refining and Marketing
This research report on gasoline-naphtha-crude-MTBE analyzes this market depending on its market segments and major geographies. Geographies analyzed under this research study are
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World
This report analyzes important market segments, current trends in gasoline-naphtha-crude-MTBE industry, industry growth drivers, factors restraining market growth, and future projections for MTBE market. Report also includes analysis of current technological developments in this market, Porter’s five force analysis and detailed company profiles of top industry players. Report also provides you review of micro and macro factors essential with respect to existing market players and new entrants.
Some of the major players in this industry are LyondellBasell Industries (Netherlands), China Petrochemical Corporation (Sinopec Group), Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (US), PetroChina Company Limited (China), Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (Saudi Arabia), Saudi Arabia Petrochemical Company (UAE), Equistar Chemical LP (US), TPC Group (US), Huntsman Corporation, Marathon Ashland Petroleum, and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides an overview of the market forces driving and restraining market growth
- It provides an up-to-date analysis of the latest market trends
- It provides detailed analysis of innovative product developments and market forecast
- It provides technological growth map over time and explains its impact on market
- It provides a forward looking perspective on various market segments and different factors affecting market growth
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of market projection and segmental behavior
- It includes a comprehensive analysis of major competitors and their strategies