China Ethylene Glycol market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2010 - 2017
Ethylene Glycol is an organic compound used as automotive antifreeze; it is an odorless and colorless liquid in its pure form. Ethylene Glycol is used as a raw material on the production of polyester fibers such as PET among others. It is used as a medium for convective heat transfer in automobiles and liquid cooled computers. It has got huge importance and has multiple applications due to its availability and price.
The research report analyses the industry growth rate, industry capacity, supply & demand side and industry structure. The report analyses the historical data and forecasts the Ethylene Glycol industry market size, production forecasts along with key factors driving and restraining the market.
- Non-Halogenated Flame Retardants (Aluminum Hydroxide, Phosphorus and Others) Market for Polymers (Polyolefin, Epoxy Resin, PVC, ETP, UPE, Rubber, Styrenics and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth and Forecast, 2012 - 2018
- Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate (MDI) Market: Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share & Forecast (2009 - 2016)
- Toluene Diisocyanate (TDI) Market: Global Industry Analysis & Forecast (2009 - 2016)
- Polyurethanes (PU) Market: Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share & Forecast (2009 - 2016)
- Pesticides Market : India, China And Japan Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2009 - 2016
Enquiry Before Buying
Pre Book Price:
Original Price: $4795