Ethanolamines (ETA) are a group of compounds such as carbinoxamine, clemastine, dimenhydrinate, diphenhydramine, and doxylamine that act both as primary amines as well as primary alcohols since they comprise of a hydroxyl group in their chemical structure. ETA are corrosive, colorless, flammable, viscous, and toxic liquids used in solutions and dispersions to scrub acids, as feedstock material in the manufacture of detergents, emulsification agents, varnishes & polishes, and as other chemical intermediaries.
China and United States are expected to lead the market in global consumption generating the largest revenues. The major industry segments where ETA are used are herbicides, personal care industry, textiles, detergents, agrochemicals, gas treatment, metal cleaning, and wood preservatives. Herbicides are expected to lead the industry segments in consumption of ETA by 2018 followed by detergents, personal care, and metal cleaning.
The primary drivers of the ethanolamines market are the increasing demand in the herbicides, detergent, and personal care industries. Along with this, low cost of production, ever-rising demand in the developing economies of Asia-Pacific and Europe are major factors resulting in growing sales and revenues in the ETA market. The main factors holding back the ETA market are volatility in the prices of raw materials, time-consuming manufacturing processes that are still in use, regulations governing handling and transport of ethanolamines, most of which are classified as health and environment hazards.
Some of the companies in the ethanolamines manufacturing market are BASF, Dow Chemical Corporation, INEOS Oxide Ltd., Huntsman, AkzoNobel, and Sinopec.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends.
Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments