A device or service used to translate digital media streams between different types of networks such as 2G, 3G, SS7 and many more. Media gateway is widely used in enterprises to optimize the communication. Some other functions in a media gateway include converting different transmission and coding.
Some of the major factors which are boosting up the market of enterprise media gateways include: its growing demand in enterprises where it is used as devices to overcome various challenges faced in multi vendor unified communication environment. The shift in trend of using session initiation trunking and voice over internet protocol (VoIP) is also acting as one of the major driver for the enterprise media market. Enterprise media gateways are also cost and time efficient which is attracting its demand in the global market.
The global market for enterprise media gateway was estimated to be worth USD 2.1 billion in 2011. Recession also took toll on the enterprise media market in 2009, but the very next year in 2010 the market showed signs of recovery. In 2011, the market witnesses continued growth of demand however, due to reduction in prices the revenues decreased. It is need of next generation enterprises and its demand is expected to grow at a rapid pace in the decade to come.
Some of the major companies in the enterprise media market include: Aculab, ADTRAN, Alcatel-Lucent, Avaya, AudioCodes, Cisco Systems, Dialogic, Grandstream, Multi-Tech, NET, Siemens, Edgewater Networks, Inc and others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments