Embedded multimedia cards (eMMC) are capable of offering ultra-fast memory. eMMC is an embedded memory and enables shortening of product development cycle, simplifies system design and accelerates time-to-market for end products. eMMC typically includes flash memory component, multimedia card interface, flash memory controller, and high speed MMC (HS-MMC) driver. eMMC offers low cost, lower power consumption, higher scale-up memory densities and flexible configurability. Various end-use applications of eMMC include cell phones, eReaders, GPS, digital cameras, portable devices and tablets among others. eMMC chips are available in various densities form different manufacturers including 4GB, 8 GB, 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB, and 128 GB chips. eMMC market is proliferating driven by rapid growth in Smartphone sales. Further, the growing market for wireless technologies such as LTE is expected to add to the growth of eMMC. Opportunities lie in further miniaturization of eMMC as the growth of memory solutions is driven by small form factors. Further, embedded multi-chip packages (eMCP) architecture is an important emerging trend and represents an opportunity. eMMC is expected to find higher adoption in low-end smartphones in coming future.
Asia-Pacific has experienced continuous development of cellular market including rising 3G penetration and increasing LTE market in China, South Korea and India. Further, spiraling sales of tablets and smartphones has been a significant driver for growth of eMMC in this region. North America, Europe, Middle East and Latin America are also experiencing growth in demand for eMMC. The major players in this market include Greenliant Systems, Ltd., Faraday Technology Corporation, Kingston technology Company, Inc., Micron Technology, Inc., SK Hynix, Inc., SanDisk Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Silicon Motion Technology Corporation, Toshiba Corporation, and Transcend Information, Inc.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments