The ECG telemetry devices market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% over the forecasted period of 2012-2018 as a result of increasing sales of ECG devices for home care purposes. The world market for ECG telemetry devices is also experiencing increasing adoption of advanced ECG data management systems; however, slower growth rate in developed countries is posing a challenge towards the growth of this market.
Electrocardiograph (ECG) is a non-invasive medical equipment used to measure and monitor electrical activity of the heart in order to diagnose heart-related problems. The ECG telemetry devices market is growing steadily as there are increasing incidences of cardiac disorders thus creating the need for cardiac check-ups. Increasing healthcare delivery and increasing health awareness among the growing population are some factors responsible for the growth of this market.
Currently, America is the largest market for ECG telemetry devices in terms of revenues owing to the increasing incidences of cardiac disorders due to improper eating habits and excess of stress. The Asian market is expected to register the highest growth in the coming years due to an increase in the medical tourism industry and immense growth opportunities and manufacturing costs advantage in developing economies like India and China. An increasing patient base and growing income levels in these developing countries will also contribute to boost market growth.
- Patient Digital Transmitters
- Electrical Leads
- Distributed Receiving Antenna
- Central Display/Control/Recording Station
The research report on the ECG telemetry devices analyzes this industry based on its market segments, current market trends, and major geographies. The regions analyzed under this research report include North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
This research report includes comprehensive analysis of:
- Current industry trends
- Factors driving market growth
- Market restraints
- Industry structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report also provides an analysis of the technological improvements in this industry, Porter’s five force model analysis, and complete company profiles of the top market players.
It includes a review of the micro and macro factors significant with respect to the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Some of the key players dominating this market are GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Opto Circuits (India) Ltd., Siemens Healthcare, Medtronic Inc., Aerotel Medical Systems Ltd., Cardiac Science Corporation, CompuMed Inc., Fukuda Denshi Co. Ltd., Mennen Medical Ltd., Mindray Medical International Ltd., Mortara Instrument Inc., ScottCare Corporation, Spacelabs Healthcare Inc., Welch Allyn Inc., and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides an overview of the major competitors and their market strategies
- It provides an overview of the major market forces responsible for driving and limiting market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over a time and explains its impact on the industry
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having compete insights of the market and by making in-depth analysis of market trends
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of the major industry segments
- It provides up-to-date analysis of the latest trends and technological improvements in the market
- It helps to clearly understand the competitive environment and to stay ahead in competition