Doors have been widely popular as it is one of the most commonly used structures in construction. They control the atmosphere of a place by enclosing the air drafts as well as increasing the visual appeal of the architecture. Doors can be classified based on their mechanism such as high speed doors, rotating doors and hinged doors. In addition, doors can be classified based on their functionality as safety door, trap door and blast proof doors. Raw materials such as plastic, metal and wood are used in manufacturing of doors.
The global market for doors has been significantly large as doors are implemented in every residential and non-residential structure. Plastic doors are expected to be the fastest growing segment in the door industry, where gains are largely driven by demands from China, India and Brazil. Plastic materials have mostly benefited from their reduced maintenance requirements, low cost and its insulating properties, which are expected to be a huge contributor in the growth of the market.
The market is strongly expected to grow due to the rising construction activities across the globe. In addition, the growing demand for doors for safety purposes such as fire and security, implemented in industries due to rising safety regulations is expected to drive the market. Growing commercial construction activities in developing regions such as India and China is expected to open the doors for the automatic door industry.
Asia Pacific represented the largest market in the door industry, followed by North America and Europe. Certain countries in Asia Pacific such as China, India and Indonesia are expected to gain a substantial amount of share in the market. Their low per capita income demand level is expected to give the potential for a strong market rise as income continues to grow in these countries. Magna International Inc, Inteva Products LLC, Fauresia SA, KONE PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY, Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd. are some of the leading companies present in the door market.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.