Direct energy medical devices allow accurate energy application to a specific site of surgery, which provides enhanced control over the surgical procedure. Rapid adoption of these devices is attributed to their easily demonstrable benefits such as cost savings for health care facilities, reduction of procedure times in comparison to suturing and the superior ability to cut and seal as against various other alternative technologies such as monopolar energy. Direct energy devices operate through the application of electrical, thermal or kinetic energy.
The global direct energy devices market is categorized as follows:
- Thermal (other than cryotherapy)
Currently, North America accounted for the majority of the global market share and is followed by Europe due to factors such as high disposable income of consumers and the presence of advanced diagnostic and therapeutic technologies in these regions. Asia-Pacific demonstrates promising growth in the adoption of direct energy devices. Growing economies in Latin America are also expected to show rapid market growth thus enabling a boost in its global market share.
One of the major factors driving the growth of energy based devices market is advancement in surgical techniques thereby allowing minimally invasive surgical procedures to become a technique of choice for surgeons and patients. Other factors fueling the energy based devices market include increasing need for cosmetic treatments in the obese and aging population and the related technological advancements in this field.
Some of the major players contributing to the global direct energy devices market include Aesthera Corporation, ConMed Corporation, Covidien PLC, Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc., Karl Storz Endoscopy-America, Inc., Olympus Corporation, Sciton, Inc. and Palomar Medical Technologies, Inc.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.