Dialysis is the process of removal of waste and excess water from blood. The kidneys are put for dialysis if they are not able to detoxify blood naturally. The devices that are utilized for performing dialysis are known as dialysis devices. Heavy machines that are used in the same cannot be replaced after every use. However, few devices like catheters can be replaced. These are known as dialysis disposable devices. The utilization of disposable dialysis devices will increase the safety level for patients, and hence will reduce any severe hazards during the dialysis process.
The various disposable dialysis devices used in the dialysis process include renal dialysis pack, dialysis disposable, dialysis catheter kit, dialysis catheter, indwelling foley catheter, urethral catheter and dialysis fistula needle. Other disposable dialysis devices are dialysis nursing kit, garbage medical dialysis bag, blood line for hemodialyzer, dialysis medical supplies and medical sterilization pouches. Among all these disposable dialysis devices, the dialysis catheters segment is expected to show the highest growth in the near future. This is attributed to the increased utilization of disposable catheters during dialysis. Similarly, dialysis catheter, garbage medical dialysis bag and medical sterilization pouch segments will also show significant growth.
Increase in number of hazards due to utilization of non-disposable dialysis devices will augment the growth of this market. In addition, disposable dialysis devices provide safety from infections that are caused due to normal dialysis devices and this will also boost the growth of this market. Moreover, reduced price of dialysis procedures due to utilization of disposable devices and rise in the number of dialysis patients worldwide will also enhance the growth of this market. It has been estimated that in 2010, 6.6% of the total U.S. population underwent dialysis and this number is expected to grow significantly in the near future. The major players operating in dialysis disposable devices market include B. Braun Melsungen AG, Thermo Fisher Scientific, CyBio AG, ATL Pharmaceutical and Elcam Medical among other significant players.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments