Diagnostic ophthalmic devices are technology based devices used for diagnosis of any defect in the human visual pathway. The causeof the defect may be any eye related disorder, an infection or can be congenital. Many newly developed and easy-to-use ophthalmic diagnostics are helping the patients worldwide. The diagnostic ophthalmic devices market is expected to witness remarkable growth in the near future owing to increased prevalence of eye related disorders such aspresbyopia, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration, cataracts, uveitis and keratoconusacross the globe.
The global diagnostic ophthalmic devices market can be segmented into various technologies. These technologies include optical coherent tomographer, fundus camera, ophthalmic ultrasound device, tonometer, slit lamp, optical biometry device, autorefractor, keratometer and ophthalmic data management system. The optical coherence tomographers forms the major market share in diagnostic ophthalmic devices. The demand for optical coherence tomographers is bound to increase and thereby expand the diagnostic ophthalmic devices market.
Adoption of data management systems for capturing, storing, organizing, and analyzing the data in the form of electronic medical records (EMS) and the introduction of sophisticated technologies for ophthalmic diagnosis are helping the ophthalmologists and medical professionals to accurately diagnose and assess the visual disorders. The ease of diagnosis is encouraging more people to opt for ophthalmic surgeries for treating and correcting their eye related disorders.Digital imaging and related developments have assisted various eye care professionals to get interactive view of the data and benefits through the information with increasedefficiency.
Some of the major players in the global diagnostic ophthalmic devices market are Abbott Medical Optics, Inc., Alcon, Inc., Bausch & Lomb, Inc., Carl Zeiss AG, CIBA Vision Corporation, CooperVision, Inc., Johnson and Johnson Vision Care, Nidek Co. Ltd., STAAR Surgical Company and Topcon Corporation.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments