Delayed Coker Unit is an essential part of refining operations. Delayed Coking is a cyclic process that cracks vacuum residue feedstock into gas, light products and petroleum coke at high temperature. The feedstock is heated in a fired heater to the cracking temperature and is transported to a drum for the cracking to take place, hence it is known as delayed coking. The cracking process results in carbon deposits. The process starts in a heater leaving a coke layer on the tubes. Special conditions are required for the correctly designed delayed coker heater and transfer line to minimize the coke lay down and to delay the coking until the coke reach the drum. Depending on the feedstock used during the coking process, between 65% and 75% of the feed is recaptured as gas and light petroleum products. The other part is fuel coke, which consists of over 80% carbon with very high energy content.
Delayed Coker market can be segmented on the basis of types into single fired delayed coker and double fired delayed coker. Delayed Coker market is driven by its capability to provide relatively low investment cost versus the gain in value, in addition to the simplicity of the technology, and the combined emission control features.
Some of the key players in Delayed Coker Unit market include. Bechtel, KBR Inc., Curtiss Wright Flow Control Corporation, Frost Wheeler.AG, Jacobs, and Process Engineering Associates Llc along with others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments