Fabric-based architecture supports the data center by eradicating the necessity of switch-to-switch interactions, multiple layers of devices and also the shared network protocols. It condenses the complication of a data center network and improves its efficiency. In a data center, fabric embodies interconnection of several servers, storage, and other ports for networking in an ultra-low latency set-up, which provides any-to-any connectivity, making each device only single hop away from every other device.
Data center fabric market is driven by emerging technologies such as data center virtualization, cloud computing and big data analytics. Vendors in this market face challenges such as security issues and scalability in transparent bridging. One of the major opportunities in the market are for providing advanced data center fabric solutions that are more secure than existing ones.
Data center fabric market can be segmented on the basis of solutions, verticals, end user environment and geography. Solutions such as switching, routing, controlling, storage area networking, network security and management software are provided by the data centric fabric market players. These solutions are used in industries such as high-tech, banking financial services and insurance, government, healthcare, retail, education and infotainment among others. The end user segment can further be classified as enterprise users, telecommunication providers and cloud service providers. The leading companies in data center fabric market are Arista Networks, Avaya, Brocade, Cisco, HP, Dell, Huawei, IBM, Juniper and Extreme Networks among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments