Connected device management (CDM) platforms are used to automate the management and provision of machine to machine (M2M) module connectivity. CDM platforms are critical for providing the value added attributes in the Internet of Things (IoT) architecture. The platforms exist within Big Data, IT cloud platforms, analytics and other intelligent devices. CDM platforms act as a bridge between higher layers of architecture and the connected devices.
The growing use of cloud based technology, Big Data and analytics has stimulated the demand for these platforms. Applications developed in CDM platforms capable enough to process raw data into usable information. Additionally, CDM platforms provide insulation against direct device connection which may affect the internal architecture. Owing to this, the dependency on the CDM platforms has increased significantly. However, network compatibility issues, ecosystem complexity and adequate advancement in technology posses a key challenge for this market. CDM platforms offers M2M providers to add value and earn margins by selling embedded hardware and applications enablement . CDM platform are used in various industries including transportation and logistics, retail, water and wastewater, oil and gas, industrial machinery, healthcare, energy, consumer, automotive and building automation.
North America is dominating the market followed closely by Europe. The growth is attributed to the technological advancements in communication and network infrastructure. Asia-Pacific is expected to observe a significant growth in the near future. The growth is attributed to the strong IT infrastructure and deep penetration of telecommunication networks.
Some of the key players operating in CDM platforms market include Axeda Corp., ILS Technologies LLC, ThingWorx Inc., Sierra Wireless Inc., Raco Wireless LLC, Wind River Systems Inc., Jasper Wireless Inc., Comarch S.A., Qualcomm Inc., SensorLogic Inc., Echelon Corp., Ziphany LLC, Tridium Inc., Augusta Systems Inc., Palantiri Systems Inc., Crossbow Technology Inc., nPhase LLC, Wyless Inc., Feeney Wireless LLC, Kore Telematics Inc. and Numerex Corp. among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments