Superplasticizers are the polymers used as dispersants to improve the flow efficiency of the suspensions by reducing the aggregation of the particles. These are mostly used as admixtures to concretes which improves the strength of the concrete in its’ applications. Concrete superplasticizers are mainly of five types which include modified lignosulfonates, sulfonated melamine formaldehydes, polycarboxylic acids, sulfonated naphthalene formaldehydes and others. The concrete superplasticizers market can be classified based on applications such as high performance, self compacting, precast, ready mix and others.
The driving factors for the concrete superplasticizer market are growing application scope and research & development activities to increase the efficiency and ever-growing demand from the construction industry. The construction industry is the major driver owing to the increasing population and rapid infrastructure needed to accommodate the population. Raw material price volatility and the regulations regarding handling and transportation of the raw materials are the restraints for the market. As the raw materials are derived from the petrochemicals, the prices are anticipated to remain volatile. Technological advances and inventions are expected to create the opportunities in the wide range of applications.
The Asia Pacific region is expected to drive the growth concrete superplasticizer market. The use of concrete superplasticizer is anticipated to increase in the Asia Pacific region owing to increasing population and development of new infrastructure. Superplasticizers offers high strength as compared to normal concrete which makes it ideal choice to use in civil infrastructure in earthquake prone area like Japan. Middle East & Africa are the second largest consumers of concrete superplasticizers followed by North America. Developing countries in Middle East & Africa are driving the growth with increasing infrastructure.
Some of the major players in this industry segment include BASF, Kao Corporation S.A., ARKEMA, Euclid Chemical Company and MAPEI SPA among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments