Chelating agents are organic compounds that form co-ordinate chemical bonds. The compound that forms the bond is called a chelate. Chelating agents have different applications in different industrial markets such as enzyme deactivation, textile dyeing, bacteriocides and water softening.
The global chelating agent’s market volume is expected to reach more than 5 million tonnes in 2018. The market is growing rapidly due to factors such as innovative use of chelating agents and the increase in demand of cleaners and detergents.
The chelating agents market for Western Europe and North America has saturated. The worldwide chelating agents demand in the Asia Pacific region accounted for almost 48% of the market share followed by Western Europe and North America. The growing demand from cleaners and detergents will affect the manufacturing production in the Asia Pacific region. Manufacturing plants are currently focused on making chelating agents that are efficient and easy to use.
The major chelating agent manufacturers accounted for almost 80% market share and product profit. They include Midland, Cargill, Clariant, Dow Chemical, Lanxess, Merck, Mitsubishi Rayon, Kemira, Nippon Archer Daniels Shokubai, Tate & Lyle, Trumpler, BASF, and Zschimmer & Schwarz Akzo Nobel.
This market research report analyzes important market segments, and major geographies. This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides an overview of the pricing trend and its impact on the market