A shift towards minimally invasive procedures and technological advances in cardiovascular surgery devices is driving this market. This market is expected to witness double digit growth in the near future owing to the factors such as aging population and rising incidences of cardiac arrests.
Cardiac surgery is on a rise globally as cardiovascular diseases are increasing dramatically. Some of the major factors responsible for the increase in cardiovascular disease rate are increased obesity problems, poor nutrition and other heart health stress factors. Technological advancements in cardiovascular surgery devices are also responsible for significant shifts in the market share for several product segments.
- Perfusion disposables
- Beating heart surgery systems
- Cardiopulmonary bypass equipment
- Cardiac ablation devices
This research report on cardiovascular surgery devices analyzes the market segments and major geographies. It is a complete study of current market trends, industry growth drivers, restraints, market structure, and market projections for the coming years. The report also includes analysis of recent technological developments, Porter’s five force model analysis, and detailed profiles of the top market players.
This report includes a review of the micro and macro factors significant for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
The major geographies analyzed under this research study are North America, the Asia-Pacific, Europe, and the Rest of the World.
The major players in the field of cardiovascular surgery devices market are Medtronic Inc., Sorin Group, MAQUET GmbH & Co. KG, Terumo Corporation, SEMMT Inc., C. R. Bard Inc., Cardima Inc., CyberHeart Incorporated, EndoPhotonix Inc., Kardium Inc., MedWaves Incorporated, St. Jude Medical, Edwards Lifesciences, and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This research report provides a forward-looking perspective on the different factors responsible for driving and affecting market growth
- It helps to make informed business decisions based on an in-depth analysis of market trends
- It provides a clear understanding of the key product segments and a pin-point analysis of the changing competition dynamics to stay ahead in competition
- It helps to understand the competitive environment, major competitors, and their strategies
- It provides a technological growth map over time and explains its impact on the market
- It helps to know about innovative product development and keeps you updated with the recent technological developments