Tests which are performed in test- tubes or in a controlled environment outside a living organism to provide diagnosis are known as In-vitro diagnostic (IVD) tests. Contemporary IVD industry commonly uses analytical instruments and reagents to perform various tests to diagnose study and monitor various kinds of diseases. The reagents used are specialized chemicals which are capable of reacting with target substances such as tissue, blood, urine etc, found in the sample provided by the patient. Also, the analytical instruments include various equipments that bring the sample and the reagent together for the reaction to happen and automate the process.
The IVD market of BRIC economies is expected to witness immense growth opportunities due to increased healthcare budgets, increased number of hospitals and technological advancement. Moreover, BRICS is viewed as one of the attractive markets for MNCs concerned with healthcare sector due to the increasing awareness among consumers and large untapped population. Therefore, heavy investments are being made to expand market shares in these areas. However, absence of strict regulations in respect to the patient’s safety is considered as a hurdle for the growth of IVD market, to a certain extent.
The BRICS IVD market is expected to have a healthy growth rate. Various application segments studied in this report include Molecular diagnostics, Clinical Chemistry, Microbiology, Immunology, Hemostasis, Cytology, Cardiac markers, Hormones/marking tumors and Hematology. Clinical chemistry is expected to lead in terms of market size among all the other segments and molecular diagnostics is expected to witness highest growth rate during the forecast period. Among the BRICS nations China is forecasted to account for a larger share of the IVD market followed by Brazil, Russia and India.
Some of the market players profiled in this report include Abbott diagnostics, Sysmex Corp, Mindray ltd, Oxoid ltd, Beckman Coulter Inc, Diasorin diagnostics spa, Ortho-clinical diagnostics Inc, Horiba ltd, Becton, Dickinson & co., Qiagen N.V, Siemens healthcare, Biomérieux SA, Roche diagnostics Ltd and Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments