Breakfast is the one the most important parts of daily diet . The busy life style has influenced the breakfast food market globally. instant and low fat content breakfast such as cornflakes, brown bread, salads among others have become a new trend. The breakfast food market is segmented into Breakfast bars, granola and yogurt bars, instant breakfast, toaster and pastries.
The breakfast food market is highly influenced by consumers from different geographical parts of the world. The food habits and eating patterns of these people are dependent on the needs and occasions of eating. The demand for healthy food in most part of the world has driven the growth in this market and it is expected to continue over next six years. The manufactures focus on providing nutritional food for consumers to attract the maximum customers.
Consumer’s eating habits are considered as important input by the manufactures; therefore they are reducing the usage of ingredients such as sugar, sodium, and fat, moreover people from developed nations are suffering from obesity problem. The demand for healthier food will fuel the breakfast market in the next six years. Widening distribution network and convenience are the other drivers for breakfast market that increase the consumption of breakfast food items. With working culture becoming more prominent people now prefer to consume breakfast that can be fast cooked or ready to eat breakfast, however health concern remains the primary concern . Preference for conventional breakfast items such as eggs and bread is shifting towards less priced and ready to eat breakfast items such as cornflakes among others. The trend is expected to continue for the period of 2013 to 2019.
The key players in the global breakfast market are Kellogg Co and General Mills among others.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.