Biotechnology reagents are the substances or chemical compound that is added to a system to detect, examine or synthesize other substances. Biotechnology industry mainly combines cellular and molecular biotechnology, human immunology and genetics, focusing mainly upon research and innovations in recombinant DNA technology or genetic engineering. Growth of such industries mainly depends on innovative products. Hence, all this attributes growth opportunities for related markets such as reagents, which depends to a large extent on the market for biotechnology industries. Some of the major areas of application are pharmaceutical and agricultural industry.
Over the past few years biotechnology industry has grown immensely and is expected to continue this growth trend for the next few years to come. Major factors boosting the biotechnology reagents market includes increasing use of reagents in commercial applications, therapeutics and basic research. Other factors driving the growth of this market are increasing numbers of biotechnology firms and heavy investment in R & D activities. DNA chips, proteomics, high throughput screening, and combinatorial chemistry, are few emerging sectors in drug discovery arena which will further boost the market growth due to increased usage of reagents. Moreover, popularity of highly automated instrumentation to some extent will restrain the market growth. As automated instrumentation is highly efficient and results in optimal utilization of reagents thus reducing wastage of the reagents consumed.
The product segments included in this report includes DNA Sequencing/Synthesis Reagents, Cell/Tissue Culture Reagents, Flow Cytometry Reagents, Liquid Chromatography Reagents, Immunoassay Reagents, Polymerase Chain Reaction Reagents, Electrophoresis Reagents, and Protein Synthesis Reagents. Cell/Tissue Culture Reagents and chromatography reagent are expected to witness robust growth in the reagents market.
Some of the market players in this industry are PerkinElmer Inc., Abbott Diagnostics, Fitzgerald Industries International, Beckman Coulter Inc., GE Healthcare, Becton Dickinson and Company, EMD Millipore Corp., Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc., Life Technologies Corp., Sigma-Aldrich, BioMérieux SA, Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, EMD Biosciences Inc., Roche Diagnostics Ltd., Promega Corp., among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends.
Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments