Bio-services involve preclinical and clinical researches done by following the standards laid down by regulatory bodies. Clinical research organizations (CRO) segment their researches by contracts, manufacturing, and clinical trials. A clinical trial is a time consuming process, and specifies testing of the new drugs on specific people or for particular diseases. CRO can be divided into captive and independent. The former involves developing and testing of developed drug in-house whereas the latter involves testing of drugs developed by some other organization.
Geographically, the bio-services market is segregated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the rest of world. Asia Pacific is seeing the highest growth of this market due to developing nations such as India and China and their growing economies. North America witnesses the growth of this market due to investments in research and development and the growing pharmaceuticals market. Developments in the pharmaceutical industry and increasing health concerns of people are the main drivers for growth of this market. Bio-services make extensive use of information technology services and has also accounted for developments and growth of the biopharma market.
Opportunities for this market lie in investments in research and development by various organizations, and innovations to reduce the time of processes like clinical trials. Government support in developing economies of some countries and increasing awareness about the services can boost the growth of this market. Bio-services such as clinical trials are time consuming and takes about seven or more years for completion of one trial of a drug which requires huge investments like employing of skilled manpower. Moreover, increasing regulations by regulatory bodies like FDA are issues hampering growth of this market.
Some of the companies operating in this market are Asklep, BeijingWits Medical Consulting, ClinTec International, Biocon, Quintiles, Lambda Therapeutic Labs, Fisher BioServices, Advion BioServices, Specialty Ranbaxy, Siro ClinPharm, ReSearch Pharmaceutical Services (RPS), Clinigene International, US Bioservices, Blue Sky BioServices, Kennet Bioservices Ltd, Lotus labs, Pfizer, Novo Nordisk, Benten BioServices, Invitrogen BioServices India Pvt. Ltd, Novartis, Polyclone Bioservices, Paragon Bioservices, Inc, Benten BioServices, Midwest Bio Services, LLC etc.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends.
Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments