Bio-inspired structures have been the subject of extreme scientific study. Scientists have attempted to replicate the physics and chemistry of these structures. This has lead to the design of artificial nano-engineered surfaces (NES) which has a multitude of commercial applications. Nano-engineered surfaces improve many industrial processes as well as a variety of consumer products. For instance, self-cleaning glass products which use superhydrophilic and photocatalytic coatings have already gained significant market.
The anticipated commercial applications during next five years can be listed as medical and personal care, antibacterial, water, dirt and insect repellent surfaces, anti-frost and anti-reflective surfaces, aerodynamic and fuel-saving metal coatings, self-cleaning cement and anti-glare building products. Some other anticipated commercial applications include superhydrophobic waterproofing, mobile communication devices, nanotextured LCD panels, waterproof building sunshades and sports apparel. With ongoing research and commercial developments the nano-engineered surfaces market is likely to grow in near future.
This is a developing market and most work in this field is recent. Many companies have got patents for their researched products, while others are waiting for their patents approval. U.S. currently is most promising market with plethora of research going in this field. Other regions such as European countries and major Asia Pacific economies (Japan, and China) have also shown growing interest in nano-engineered products.
Some of the key industry players include BASF AG, Aculon Inc., BigSky Technologies LLC, Delmic BV, Devan Chemicals NV, Biotomo Pty. Ltd., Entegris Inc., DryWired, Furukawa Kikou Corp. Ltd., Italcementi S.P.A, HzO Inc., Lightmotif B.V., Liquipel, LLC, Lotus Leaf Coatings, mPhase Technologies Inc., Magnolia Solar Inc., Nanofilm Ltd., Nanopool GmbH, Nanomech Inc., nanoShell Ltd., Nano-Tex Inc., Nanosys Inc., NanoTouch Materials LLC, PolymerPlus LLC, P2i Ltd., PureTi Inc. and Rolith Inc.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.