Beverages are important part of balanced and healthy life. They provide energy, quench thirst, and provide hydration. The key ingredients in non-alcoholic beverages include high fructose corn syrup, caffeine and low calorie sweetener. Consumers beverage choice are no longer restricted to refreshment purpose, but rather are influenced by various factors. Hence the beverage market is more focusing on ingredients to satisfy the demand of its consumers. The most widely consumed beverage is tea.
The key drivers for beverage ingredients market include increase in young population worldwide, increased popularity of sports, and increase in fast food chains where beverages are given as complementary. Also low temperatures in western countries lead to increased consumption of beverages. Entrance of new beverage ingredients will help in changing the preference of customers thereby changing the growth of beverage market. The major restraint of beverage ingredient market is increase in health conscious among consumers. Increased consumption of caffeinated drinks leads to viscous cycle of fatigue and insomnia. Also zero calorie beverages may seem appealing but they can actually hurt the metabolism thus affecting the way body responds to sugar. The major opportunity of this market is introduction of light drink or sugar free beverages to attract female customers.
North America is leading consumer of beverages market followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. India and China have been the major markets for beverage ingredients, sharing superiority in both expansion as well as price competiveness. On basis of types, beverages are classified into soft drinks, juices, and alcoholic beverages. Ready to drink non alcoholic beverage is expected to be dominant segment of beverage market. Based on beverage ingredients, tea is more consumed compared to coffee, carbonated and flavored drinks.
Some of the key players of this market are PepsiCo, Coca-Cola, Kraft Foods Inc., Anheuser-Busch InBev, Monsanto Company Inc. Red Bull GmBH, and GlaxoSmithKline among the others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments