Enzymes is one of the most important ingredients used in majority of bakery products. Enzymes are used to change the functional characteristics of products. Some of the important uses of baking enzymes include fermentation and relaxation of dough, dough stability, prolonging crumb softness, providing flour enhancement, improving volume, texture and color. Enzymes today are considered as natural and innovative solution to baking business today due to its ability to increase the quality of products.
The global market for baking enzymes can be segmented on the basis of product type as protease, lipase, carbohydrase and others. On the basis of end user application the market can be segmented as cakes & pastries, cookies breads and biscuits. Geographically the global baking enzymes market is segmented as North America, APAC, Europe and Rest of the World.
The major drivers for growth in baking enzymes market include declining use of emulsifiers, uncovering of health and nutritional values and high disposable income among consumers. Some of the restraints are response/inability of enzymes in changing temperature and pH level. North America is market leader for this market due to diverse consumption patterns and increasing concerns of health among consumers.
The global market for baking enzymes is expected to grow at a healthy rate with single digit growth across all geographies from 2013 – 2019. Use of enzymes across the globe has gained popularity in recent past due to ban on use of chemical additives in baking and other fermented products. The market is expected to witness opportunity as a result of use of enzymes for development of gluten free products.
Some of the major player in this market are Royal DSM, Stern Enzym, Aumenzymes, Maps Enzyme Limited, AB Enzymes Gmbh, Puratos Group NV, E.I.Dupont De Nemours&Company, Amano Enzyme Inc., and Dydaic International Inc.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.