With the pressure rising on automakers to reduce carbon emissions and fuel consumption by developing lightweight vehicles, while also maintaining their safety and quality automobile manufacturers are looking for better alternatives to current design trends. This has given rise to huge opportunities for composites in the global automotive market in recent years.
The report based on use of composites in the global automotive market is an effort to explore the various trends and challenges that are driving automakers’ choices regarding the use of composites in future vehicles. The report outlines a vision of the various applications of composites and technology and business strategies to enable composites’ companies in exploiting the most opportunities presented by the automotive industry.
The report offers sharp insights about the size, forecast, growth opportunities, and threats in the market. The report also provides an overview of historical data associated with various product types and applications of composites in the automotive market. The report discusses the various regulations, shifting consumer choices, and trends that will drive the market in the future and those that will inhibit its growth.
A wide array of graphics in the report makes for an easy comprehension of the usually complex market data. Moreover, the use of SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces model analysis, and a detailed study of the value-chain will help you stay abreast of the numerous opportunities and threats for composites in the automotive industry.
For many decades, plastic and polymer composites have helped in improving the functionality, appearance, and safety of automobiles, while also delivering superior value at efficient costs and reducing vehicle weight. Now more than ever, there are huge opportunities for composites in this industry due to the rising pressure on automakers to drop more and more weight from vehicles while maintaining the safety and quality of vehicles.
The report mentions that environment safety- related regulations, recent technology innovations, and shift in consumer preferences are encouraging automakers to increase their use of composites in vehicles.
While collaboration of the automotive and composites industry has existed for many decades, there are certain barriers which limit the use of composites in vehicles. These factors include:
- The insufficient coordination of the composites industry with other industry sectors such as motor sports, athletic equipments, and military applications
- The limited collaboration of this industry with the automotive supply chain
- High initial costs of certain composite materials even when they are bought at high volumes
However, the need to reduce emissions and fuel usage, combined with the ever changing customer demand for better performance and appealing designs will keep the automotive industry searching for ways to cost-effectively drop weight from vehicles. This will, in turn continue the increasing use of composites in vehicles.
The opportunities of composites in automotives market report mentions companies such as: TETRA-DUR GmbH, DSM Composite Resin, DUPONT, RTP, Lorenz GmbH, and BASF.
Major geographies analyzed under this research report are:
- North America
- Rest of the World
This report gives you access to decisive data such as:
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for the coming years
Key highlights of this report
- Overview of key market forces propelling and restraining market growth
- Up-to-date analyses of market trends and technological improvements in the micro servers industry
- Pin-point analyses of market competition dynamics to offer you a competitive edge
- An analysis of strategies of major competitors
- An array of graphics and SWOT analysis of major industry segments
- Detailed analyses of industry trends
- A well-defined technological growth map with an impact-analysis
- Offers a clear understanding of the competitive landscape and key product segments