Apoptosis is a programmed natural process of cell death in the body which results from natural stimuli in order to protect against viral infection, unusual cell division and cells with damaged genetic material. However malfunctioning of apoptosis can trigger uncontrolled and non regulated cell death related to degenerative disorders such as Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s. Defective apoptosis process has been one of the most common and leading causes for cancer wherein the affected cells instead of undergoing apoptosis continue to proliferate and mutate. Thus development of apoptosis modulating drugs has recently been witnessing spectacular growth in the treatment for cancer, CNS diseases, and chronic inflammation or autoimmunity disorders.
The global apoptosis market is categorized by:
- Neurodegenerative diseases
Currently, North America dominates the global apoptosis market and is followed by Europe due to existence of huge potential for apoptosis modulating therapeutics and rising popularity of targeted cancer therapy. Emerging economies of Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa are also expected to undergo rapid growth in the apoptosis market due to the rising incidences of cancer and unmet treatment needs in such developing regions.
The major factors driving the global market for apoptosis include continuous research and development in this field to achieve desired clinical results and thereby meet clinical needs in diseases such as cancer, focus on targeted cancer therapeutics and the need to overcome drug resistance.
Some of the key players contributing to the apoptosis market include Abbott Laboratories, Inc., Aegera Therapeutics, Inc., Amgen, Inc., Bioniche Life Sciences, Inc., Chromo Therapeutics Limited, EntreMed, Inc., Genta, Inc., Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Novartis Limited, Pfizer, Inc., Xigen SA and Zentaris GmbH.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments