Worldwide increasing prices of crude oil and growing demand for fuel operated machinery is encouraging the need for alternative fuels. Currently, natural gas, ethanol, methanol, biodiesel, propane and others are some of the best alternatives available. With the advent of new technology, these fuels are used in number of vehicle applications. Use of these alternative fuels in vehicles can reduce emission of harmful pollutants.
Alternative fuels market has not only revolutionized transportation industry, but it has also created new boundary for expansion of emerging energy players. Increasing environmental awareness and strict implication of regulations for the use of alternative fuels is leading to the upsurge demand of alternative fuels. Governments across the world are investing in the development of alternative fuels that are cost effective and efficient to meet the growing fuel demands. Continuously increasing fuel prices and use of less fuel efficient vehicles for pleasure and comfort are expected to drive the alternative fuel industry in near future.
- Natural Gas
- Coal Derived Liquid Fuels
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments and major geographies. Geographies analyzed under this research study are
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This research report provides complete analysis of major
- Market segments
- Current market trends
- Factors driving market growth
- Industry structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
Report also provides analysis of technological improvements in this industry, Porter’s five force model analysis, and complete company profiles of top market players. It provides review of micro and macro factors significant for existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Some of the key players dominating this market are DaimlerChrysler, Ford Motor Co, General Motors – GMC, Honda, Nissan, Suzuki, Toyota, Volkswagen, Blue Bird Corp, Champion Bus Inc, Optima Bus Corp, Crane Carrier Company, Elgin Sweeper Company, Freightliner Custom Chassis, Kalmar Industries Corp, Mack Trucks Inc, Neoplan USA Corporation, and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This research report provides overview of major factors responsible for driving and limiting market growth
- Report provides up-to-date analysis of latest trends in market
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides technological growth map over time and explains its impact on industry
- Report provides clear understanding of key product segments and competitive environment
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
- It provides complete analysis of major competitors and their strategies