Alcohol enzymes occur in various organisms which eases the inter conversion between aldehydes and alcohol with the reduction of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide. They are significantly-selective catalysts that solve the purpose of inter conversion of complex molecules to smaller ones in different metabolic reactions. Different enzymes such as carbohydrases, proteases and lipases are used which are majorly consumed to manufacture biocatalysts, pharmaceuticals, bio-fuels, cleaning agents, and food & beverages.
Alcohol enzymes form an important part of the global manufacturing industry and play a vital role in ensuring yield optimization as well as enhancing chemical processes. Moreover, due to growing population coupled with the rising disposable income has created a significant demand for consumer products such as cleaning agents, bio-fuels, and food & beverages. The industry has also been witnessing positive growth due to specialty and industrial utilization of alcohol enzymes.
Factors such as growing demand for cosmetics and rising awareness regarding healthcare have augmented the demand for pharmaceuticals in cosmetics and drugs. Other factors such as technological advancement in waste and energy saving logistics have also contributed to the growth of the alcohol enzymes market. However, regulations on the production of alcoholic beverages, brewing industry, and utilization of synthetic food ingredients are expected to slow down the growth of this market. North America is one of the largest consumers for alcohol enzymes, followed by Europe where the demand for these enzymes has increased in recent years owing to introduction of new drugs implemented in enzyme replacement industry. Future market growth is expected to be from Asia Pacific where increasing use of bio-fuels is expected to provide new opportunities for the growth of the market.
ABF PLC, Advanced Enzyme Technology Ltd., Amano Enzyme Inc., Dyadic International Inc., Novozymes A/S, Roquette Freres and The Soufflet Group are some of the major producers for alcohol enzymes.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments