3D scanner analyzes a real-world environment or object and collects data on its figure and conceivably its appearance (i.e. color). The composed data is used to develop digital three-dimensional models. 3D scanning is classified under two categories, namely, non-contact 3D scanning and contact 3D scanning. Coordinate measuring machine (CMM) is an example of 3D contact scanner. Time of flight and Triangulation techniques are included in the 3D non- contact scanning. The 3D scanning can be categorized on the basis of devices, applications and services, verticals and geography. These segments give a clear idea about the size, trends, evolving platforms, drivers, opportunities and restraints for the market. These segments together with analytics helps to predict the future outlook of the 3D scanning market.
The applications segment of 3D scanning consist of computer aided inspection,quality control and cultural heritage among others. The 3D scanners are used for services such as face and body scanning, reverse engineering, rapid prototyping and quality inspection among others. The devices used for 3D scanning can be further classified by range and by solution. 3D scanners are available with short range, medium range and long range scanning. Other devices used in 3D scanning are optical scanners, laser scanners and structured light scanners among others. 3D scanning is widely used in entertainment and media, aerospace and defense, healthcare and medical, engineering and architecture and manufacturing industries among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.