Cloud analytics has evolved from the diffusion of data analytics and cloud computing technologies. Cloud analytics is used in large, medium as well as small enterprises. Recently cloud analytics market has observed a significant growth. Cloud analytics solutions can be delivered through four delivery models, public cloud, private cloud, hybrid cloud, and community cloud.
On the basis of solutions the cloud analytics market can be categorized into seven segments including hosted data warehouse solutions, cloud business intelligence tools, analytics solutions, governance, risk and compliance, enterprise performance management, enterprise information management, and complex event processing. Analytics solutions can be further segmented into predictive analytics, machine analytics, web analytics, speech analytics, text analytics, video analytics, and spatial analytics.
One of the major driving factors for cloud analytics market is the exponential growth of unstructured and structured data. Businesses use cloud analytics solutions to deal with such huge amount of data and drawing inference out of them. However, global economic slowdown will act as a restraining force the growth of this market.
North America is the market leader and is expected to witness highest growth over the next five years. The growth is attributed to the high degree of industrialization and growing use of software solutions in business activities. Asia-Pacific, with its rapidly growing industrial sectors and flourishing economy is a promising market and is expected to show the substantial growth in this market.
Some of the key players operating in this market include Vmware, Inc., Tibco Software, Teradata, Tableau Software, Sas Institute Inc., SAP, Rackspace, Qlik Tchnologies Inc., Pivotlink, Panorama Software, Oracle Corp., Newvem, Microstrategy, Microsoft Corp., Kognitio, Jaspersoft, Information Builders, Informatica, Infor Global Solutions inc., Indicee, Inc., IBM, Host Analytics, Hewlwtt-Packard Development Company, LP., Google Inc., Gooddata Corporation, Cloud9 Analytics, Birst, Bime, Adaptive Planning, and Actuate Corporation among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.