Yogurt is produced by bacterial fermentation of milk. During the fermentation process, the lactose present in the milk changes to lactic acid and is responsible for making the milk thick and sour. Yogurt has been eaten for centuries and even today it is a popular food item. It is good for health since it is rich in calcium, protein, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, and riboflavin.
Some of the major factors driving this market are mounting consumer preferences and their changing taste, the increasing demand for trying out exotic flavors in different nations, the rising demand for packaged foods, and an emerging trend among consumers to follow a healthy diet. However, constantly changing consumer tastes and choices, changing climatic conditions, and increasing bacterial ingredients are some of the hurdles for the growth of this market.
Yogurt can be segmented by product type, flavor, and by packaging. It can be segmented by the type of the finished product into regular fat, low fat, non-fat, and refrigerated yoghurt. Yogurt is available in almost all flavors and some of these include vanilla and chocolate. On the basis of size, this market can be segmented into singular serving and family serving.
Some of the key players in this market are Western Creamery, Danone Inc, Aliments Ultima Inc, Canada Safeway limited, Meadowfresh Dairy Corporation, Octario Inc, The Yocrunch Co. LLC, Chillin Time, Yoguberry, Agro Farma Inc, and Huckleberry.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments