Welding is a fabrication process used in metal processing and has a wide range of applications in industries. Compared to the other metal joining methods, this method is found to be the most economical and effective of them all as welding plays an important role in improving the life of the manufactured products and because this is the only method that can be used in space as well as underwater. The global market for welding is expected to grow at a substantial rate throughout the forecasted period. Among all the segments, gas and consumable equipments accounts for the majority share in the overall market. Due to the increased application of robotics in medium and large scale industries, the robot welding segment is forecasted to witness double digit growth rate in the near future.
One of the major factors driving the growth of this market is continuous growth in construction and automobile industry, as welding products find application in construction of residential and non residential buildings, bridges, tanks, pipelines, ships, submarines and others. Emerging economies such as Brazil, Russia, India, and China are considered to be the most potential markets for welding products. Based on equipments and supplies, the global market for welding equipment is segmented into welding consumables and equipments, welding gases, welding roots and accessories, safety and protective equipments etc. Arc welding is seen to be dominating the welding market when it comes to technology. Some other welding technologies include resistant welding, oxy-fuel welding and cutting, laser beam welding, ultrasound welding etc.
Some of the key players in this market include Daihen Corp, Air Products and Chemicals Inc, Arcon Welding, Panasonic Corp, OBARA Corp, Miyachi Corp, Voestalpine AG, Miller Electric Manufacturing etc.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments