Vitamins and herbal dietary supplements are the non-food and non-pharmaceutical substances which are used to improve health. Vitamins are the organic compound while herbal is the plant derived substances which are used to cure medical conditions. Supplementation plays a crucial role in treatment of health problems as well in deficiencies. Vitamins and herbal dietary supplements have diverse biochemical functions. For instance vitamin D regulates mineral metabolism and also provides cell and tissue growth
Vitamins and herbal dietary supplements market can be segmented as- Pediatric Vitamins and dietary supplements, Herbal Dietary Supplements, Bottled Nutritive Drinks and Others. Moreover vitamins supplements can be further segmented into Multivitamins and Single vitamins (Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Vitamin E). Moreover geographically market can be segmented into - North America, APAC, Europe and RoW regions.
The demand for safe and natural options persists strong in the mind of consumer. While governments are recognizing the benefits of traditional medicines, people are more inclined towards purchase of herbal products. Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), and several other indigenous medicines are extending their impact. Moreover rising healthcare cost is also propelling vitamins and herbal dietary supplements market as people are seeking for alternative options. Further high cost of R&D and lack of funding are the major growth barriers.
The North American region remains the largest market for vitamins and herbal dietary supplements followed by Europe. Asia-Pacific region is also growing up at a rapid pace.
Some of the key players of vitamins and herbal dietary supplements market are- Cargill Inc., SunOpta , E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company., Lonza Group, Roquette Freres , SAS Nexira and Tate & Lyle .
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.