Dementia is a serious brain disorder or damage which leads to memory loss, language and thinking ability. The global market for treatments for syndromes of Dementia is witnessing a significant growth in last few years. Rapid technological advancement with increasing number of research in the area of Dementia and other movement disorders are supporting growth to the market. Many pharmaceutical companies are collaborating with research institutes in order to develop new and advanced treatment for syndromes of dementia.
The global market for treatments for syndromes of Dementia and movement disorders is primarily concentrated on neurodegenerative disorder, which include treatment and therapies for progressive dementia, neurological abnormalities and movement disorders. Some of the key factors driving the growth of this market are increasing prevalence of neurodegenerative diseases, increase in R&D spending, patent expiry of many blockbuster drugs and emergence of new technologies
The market for treatments for syndromes of Dementia and movement disorders comprises two segments: Neurodegenerative disease based drug treatment and Technological treatment. Neurodegenerative diseases include Alzheimer’s disease, Lewy body dementia, Pick’s disease, Huntington’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, etc. Technological area of treatment include immunization strategy, tau tangling inhibitors, biomarkers and monoclonal antibodies.
Some of the key players operating in the market for treatment for syndromes of Dementia and movement disorders are Abbott, Accera, Cadila, Cipla, Eli Lilly, GlaxoSmithKline and Dr. Reddy Laboratories.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments