A transmission tower is a structure usually erected for the purpose of supporting and conveying transmission lines. Transmission tower are the main supporting structure for overhead lines. They carry heavy transmission conductor at a sufficient height from the ground. The overall market for the transmission tower has been segmented on the basis of product such as high voltage transmission towers (AC & DC), on the basis of tower design such as tubular steel, lattice, wood and concrete as well as on geographical basis. The increase in demand for electricity driven by the need for replacement of ageing transmission and distribution infrastructure and installation of new transmission and distribution infrastructure is expected to boost the growth of transmission tower market. However, varying steel prices from region to region, depending upon availability as well as export and import restriction may hamper the growth of this market.
Presently, Asia Pacific accounts for the highest demand of the transmission towers. The demand in this region is driven by the increasing economic and population growth rates. Developing economies such as India and China are expected to drive the growth of this market whereas in developed economies such the North America and Europe the new opportunities are expected to come from upcoming technologies, and maintenance and replacement of ageing transmission and distribution infrastructure. In addition, growing demand for new transmission towers is expected to open new opportunities for the market.
Some of the market players in this industry segment are Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited, Associated Power Structures Pvt. Ltd., Nanjing Daji Iron Tower Manufacturing Company Ltd., Karamtara Engineering Pvt. Ltd., Weifang Changan Steel Tower Stock Company Ltd., SAE Tower Holdings, LLC, and among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments